How to add products to the Marketplace?
October 01, 2019
- First, go to the marketplace admin at https://www.datacenters.com/dashboard/products. From there, click the Add New Product button. Provide product details such as:
- Category & Product Type
- Product Features: up to 4 features per product. You can also delete any or all feature, but clicking the "delete" icon.
Click Next when you are done.
- Check all the locations at which your product is available. The list of locations is automatically populated from your profile. If your location list is empty, you need to create locations first (enter a link here to take the user to create location) and then come back to this page.
Click Next when you are done. Click on Location Details to see and edit the location's details.
- Upload any images and/or videos pertaining to your product. Once you are done, click Add Product.
- If you did everything correctly, you will be redirected to your products page with a confirmation of successful addition. The product is activated by default if you are not ready to list your product, toggle the switch to deactivate it.
Did this help answer your question?