How can I create and post a Blog?
Creating a blog post on Datacenters.com
Have you checked Best Practices for Writing Blog Posts?
- Sign-in to your account.
- Hover over My Dashboard, Provider admin select Profiles & Listings.
- Click on the Posts button in the navigation bar.
- Click Add Blog button:Fill out the form with your blog's content. Please keep in mind that all fields on the blog are required.
- Blog Title: give your blog a title that will grab the reader's attention.
- Blog Description: the body of your blog. You can add media to your blog such as images, videos, documents, etc.
- Featured Image: this is the main image that will display on top of your blog.
- Author Short Description: provide a short description of yourself, what you do, and your credentials(if any).
- Tags and Categories: provide tags and Categories so that the reader can easily find your article.
- When you click Add Blog, your post is now available for review. Notice the empty field named Published At - your post is not public yet. It will be published and made visible to readers, once approved by our team.
- In the meantime, use Actions buttons to Review, Edit, or Delete your blog.
- You'll know your post was published when it has a date in a Published At field.
Last Updated: February 18, 2020