How do I manage project proposals as an Agent?
Click on link from notification to go to project proposal
Sign in to Datacenters.com
Hover over My Dashboard
Hover over Personal
Click on Projects
Scroll to tile for current project, click on “Proposals” button on the right
From here you can:
- Manage the status (In Progress, Finalized, Cancel)
- In Progress- Project is still in vetting and negotiations with providers
- Finalized- You have accepted that specific proposal. IMPORTANT: All other proposals will be automatically cancelled, and those providers will be notified as such.
- Cancel- This project is no longer valid, or you have determined not to move forward with that specific provider proposal. IMPORTANT: Once cancelled this cannot be undone.
- No Bid- This is a provider driven status which mean the provider declined to submit a proposal in response to your project RFP.
Click to view details
Contact provider directly via information contained within proposal