How do I decline or accept a provider’s proposal as an Agent?
Sign in to Datacenters.com
Hover over My Dashboard
Hover over Personal
Click on Projects
Scroll to tile for current project- this will take you to the project detail page
Click on proposal status button on the right to update the status
To accept proposal: Click Finalized
- Notifications are sent to all providers letting them know this project has been finalized and a proposal has been accepted.
- The providers that were not accepted will also receive email notification of the project being cancelled and that their proposal was not chosen.
- Once accepted provider will work directly with you to manage all contracting and order implementation
- You can only finalize one proposal. When finalized all other proposals with this project are automatically “canceled”
- IMPORTANT: Once finalized this cannot be undone
To decline proposal: Click Canceled
- You can cancel individual proposal without cancelling the entire project.
- Once cancelled this cannot be undone